Professional Website Services For Small Business Owners Who Take Their Websites Seriously
Below is information about the various website services that I offer. Here is how to determine which website services you need:
- Build Your Website: If you do not have a website, or your existing website needs to be improved.
- Email Marketing System: If you want to build a list of people who want to receive information about your business by email.
- Lead Generation System: If you want to use online advertising to bring people to your website where they can sign up for your email system.
- Website Maintenance: If you have a website, it needs to be maintained to ensure that it runs well. (Just like your car!)
More About Each Of My Website Services
Build Your Website
- I build your website using WordPress, a popular platform that offers many features and add-on functionality.
- You get a fast, mobile-friendly website that displays well on desktops, tablets, and phones. (Very important these days!)
- I integrate your website with social media, like Facebook, where millions of potential customers gather daily.
Email Marketing System
- I set up an account for you with a trusted email service provider that offers powerful capabilities.
- I design and implement a smart email system that sends out emails according to subscribers’ interests and actions. The goal is to turn subscribers into customers.
- This system ties into Lead Generation, as discussed below.
Lead Generation System
- Lead Generation provides the subscribers needed for your email marketing system to send emails to.
- I set up special “lead capture” pages on your website that offer potential subscribers some value in exchange for their contact information.
- I integrate these pages with your email marketing system, which then turns subscribers into customers.
- Regular maintenance on your website to keep it serving your visitors 24/7.
- WordPress websites only.
- Four maintenance plans to choose from.
I first hired John back in 2009 to develop a web presence for my business. John was very helpful… asking specific questions regarding my goals & expectations for the site. On a couple of occasions since then, I have gone back to John, asking for his assistance with content and formatting updates. Each time John was very punctual and professional.
Owner, Rep-Logic Inc.
We hired John Els in 2010 to develop and design our website. It’s obvious to us that John takes pride in his work and wants to make sure things are running smooth. I would highly recommend John to anyone who is looking for a professional yet personal touch to building and maintaining a web page.
Owner, Texas Fire Trucks Ltd
I first contacted John after getting a referral from a colleague in the Fire Fighting industry. When he did a great job with the website for our fire truck manufacturing business, Gulf Coast Apparatus Services, he was the natural choice when it became time to revamp the website of our volunteer fire departments, Caney Creek VFD and Central Montgomery County VFD.
Fire Chief, MCESD9
Would You Like To Talk?
Does this sound like what you need? Would you like to chat more about your needs? If not, thanks for considering my website services. If you would like to chat more about what you need, please fill out the form below: