WordPress Website Maintenance That Gives You Peace Of Mind
Most business owners understand why WordPress website maintenance is essential. If you’re not quite sure, here are some reasons:
- Security holes are discovered in website software all the time. By keeping your website software updated, you eliminate these security holes and reduce your website’s chances of becoming a victim of a hacker attack.
- Websites can go down due to various reasons. If you don’t monitor your website, it could go down during a critical time, and you don’t know about it.
- You make changes to your website, and something goes wrong. You have no backups of your site, leaving you with a big problem to fix.
If you’re still not sure, you can read my article about why regular website maintenance is critical (even if you think it’s overrated).
What My WordPress Website Maintenance Includes
Depending on the maintenance plan you choose, my maintenance includes:
- Keep your website software updated. New versions usually have known security holes closed.
- Monitor the security of your website and lock potential hackers out.
- Make regular backups of your entire website and store them offsite.
- Scan for broken links on your website. All links need to work to ensure a good visitor experience.
- Keep the database that stores all your website information, in good shape.
- Monitor the availability (“uptime”) of your website and take immediate action if it goes down.
- An amount of support time to help you out with changes or updates to your website.
Pick Your Plan
Here are the four WordPress website maintenance plans that I offer. Pick your plan and then contact me to get set up.
- WordPress Core Updates
- Plugin & Theme Updates
- Security Monitoring
- Support – 15 minutes
- Cancel Anytime
- All in Starter Plan
- Support – 30 minutes
- Backups – monthly
- Broken Links Scans
- Database Maintenance
- All in Basic Plan
- Support – 60 minutes
- Backups – weekly
- Uptime Monitoring
- Monthly Report
- All in Premium Plan
- Support – 90 minutes
- Backups – daily
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
I believe that you will be happy with your WordPress website maintenance plan. But if you are not, I offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you want to cancel for any reason during your first 30 days, simply email me and I will refund 100% of your investment.
Sign Up For Your Maintenance Plan
(Note: These maintenance plans are for WordPress websites only!)